Who is the best paddler in the world? Which team should we keep an eye out for? When will history next be made? The World Paddle Awards are an opportunity for these questions, and more, to be answered.
Held annually, the World Paddle Awards are the most prestigious event in the world of paddlesports to celebrate. Praised by global media as the ‘Oscars of Paddlesports’, these awards are a tribute to the countless hours of focused effort athletes, coaches, volunteers and ambassadors go through to achieve their ultimate goals. Presented with a ‘Golden Paddle’, the awardees are recognised as achieving the most remarkable feats in their chosen discipline(s) or for their contribution tp paddlesports as a whole. Their stories, along with some of the greatest living sports legends and other figureheads in the World of paddlesports, will be sure to motivate, excite and energise all attendees.
Many perceive the World Paddle Awards as the first global initiative that successfully shows the universality and diversity of paddlesports. In order to ensure its future success, the organisation is on the look out for a Global Partner who is as passionate as we are about paddlesports. We are looking for partners in the following areas:
- A Global Partner who is willing to support this initiative with €10,000+ annually, or a mix of financial support and other resources.
- Hosting the annual World Paddle Awards ceremony.
- Sponsors who contribute as from €1,500 annually.
- Advertisers for the World Paddle Awards website.
- Personal or private donations.
- Companies who are willing to support these awards with products.
- Other resources and services that are helpful to support the World Paddle Awards such as; media production and IT support, organisation, communication and planning support.
By becoming part of the World Paddle Awards team you will have the opportunity to be linked with some of the sports biggest stars including Academy members Birgit Fischer (8-time kayak sprint Olympic Champion and 27 time World Champion), Ivan Lawler (5-time kayak marathon World Champion) and Richard Fox (10-time kayak slalom World Champion). These luminaries, along with 40 other sporting legends and figureheads all embrace the principle of using sport to help bring positive social change and unite the different paddlesport disciplines thus helping celebrate current stars, support paddlesport’s most valued workers and helping inspire the next generation of superstars.
If you wish to become part of our unique organisation please contact The World Paddle Awards' President, Rob van Bommel.
M: +31 655 83 1954 E: firstname.lastname@example.org