The World Paddle Awards™ is held annually, celebrating the most remarkable men and women from the world of paddlesports along with their achievements from the previous calendar year.
By acknowledging the 15 paddlesport disciplines, including its professional and voluntary surroundings, the World Paddle Awards is the most prestigious and unique celebration in the world of paddlesports.
The interest in the World Paddle Awards goes above and beyond traditional paddlesport events and is also called the ‘Oscars of Paddlesports’ by mainstream and niche media.
As a result, the World Paddle Awards represents one of the most effective global marketing platforms, reaching hundreds of thousands. In order to be able to stage an initiative of such a scale, the support of commercial affiliates is crucial.
In addition, to the huge appeal of the annual WPA Ceremony itself, the partner and sponsor packages offered by WPA make a sponsorship deal with the world’s most prestigious paddlesports awards a hugely attractive proposition.
For more information about WPA (right mouse) click on the picture left to download the PDF.
The diagram below depicts WPA’s three-tier partnership structure and the positioning of the Premier and Host Partnerships.
- The Premier Partner [1 maximum] has the highest level of association with WPA. An association that will be tailored to the Premier Partner's vision and objectives in collaboration with the Executive Director of the World Paddle Awards.
- Global Partners [5 maximum] have a high level of association with WPA as well as the opportunity to play a wider role in supporting the development of WPA and other future objectives (e.g. charity).
- The Host City or Host Partner collaborates with WPA for one or more years. They manage and share responsibility for the local organisation of the annual ceremony.
- Official Sponsors [15 maximum] or Official Suppliers are mostly commercial brands. They can use selected marketing assets and benefit from media exposure in target markets to grow their business.
- Official Supporters or Donators [unlimited] support WPA with financial means or other resources because they believe that the World Paddle Awards makes a valuable contribution to the global development of paddlesports.
PRICING (per annum)
|Official Supporter||Starting at €10||For you, the Official Supporter, we have tailored several unique WPA branded products, gifts and services, only available through the World Paddle Awards. The Platinum Official Supporters will become part of our annual awards celebrations.||Click here|
|Official Sponsor||Starting at €1,500||Our marketing-package gives you the opportunity to support WPA and at the same time promote your brand through the WPA and Sportscene TV platforms. These platforms combined reach hundreds of thousands in the world of sport.||
To receive the sponsor and partnership package contact:
Rob van Bommel
|Global Partner||Starting at €12,500||Here the benefits start with the Plus version of the marketing-package as offered to the Official Sponsors. You will become a member of the WPA Academy and you will have exclusive benefits that are only granted to the five Global Partners and the WPA Academy. Your voice in how to further develop the WPA and its future will be heard.|
|Host||Between €20,000 - €50,000||By hosting the WPA ceremony, the 'Oscars' or 'United Nations' of Paddlesports, you have the unique opportunity to make your Region, City or Company the centre of the world by honouring the best of the best in the world of paddlesports and welcoming the most prominent figureheads from the sport. You can invite your own special guests and other important stakeholders, and provide some of them a prominent role in the WPA ceremony.|
|Premier Partner||Starting at €25,000||As a Premier Partner, you are down for the cause of the World Paddle Awards, but you also see this initiative as a concept to grow your company by increasing brand exposure and sales. We will support your vision, strategic objectives and growth targets, leveraging WPA's opportunities to the maximum. Becoming WPA's name sponsor is just one example and to discuss and tailor your Premier Partnership contact Executive Director Rob van Bommel.|
Purpose of the WPA Partner Program
The WPA Partner Program is being conducted for the purposes shown below. WPA's partners, sponsors and donators will contribute to a richer future for global paddlesports, those in need and our natural environment, including contributing to the efficient administration and delivery of the World Paddle Awards.
For further enquiries contact Executive Director Rob van Bommel at email@example.com or +61 423 114 229.